Monday 27 July 2015

My trip to Seoul - Day 1 - Living in Dongdaemun! (동대문)


Hello guys! Here's an album of photos I took as I arrived in Seoul, South Korea~ 

I didn't do much other than obviously leave the airport; find the apartment I rented and tour my local area of Dongdaemun [동대문] to get familiar with my neighbourhood! Please read the captions for information~ And I will be posting Vlogs on my youtube channel so please click here!

The train going home was quite full~
After arriving at 동대문, we immediately left the house to look for a place to eat!
It was midnight by this time and most of the street stalls were closed! The guy working in this stall was cute >< haha

A cute food shop near 동대문 Design Plaza! 
We found this small cute place run by one Ahjumma! 
Yummy!
I love kimchi ;w;
This place was very homey~
This is my favourite side dish so far!
Yumm! I ordered some Bibimbap for myself~ I died from overeating hahahah
We also ordered some seafood Pajeon and I loooove the taste!! 
This is the Dongdaemun 동대문 Design Plaza and Guess what!! My apartment was 1 minute away from it! 
Another yummy looking street stall~ Exo poster right on it!!! 

This street was full of beauty shops like Nature republic, Tonymoly, Missha, Etude house etc.~





Daehan, Minguk, Manse!!! I love Jumong and the triplets!


 Well; that was the end of Day 1 ! Please follow and subscribe to my channel to get more updates of my 4 day trip! Thank you for viewing and for any questions please feel free to leave a comment~

6 comments:

s said...

FOOD!!!

duy said...

food games 2019 online

play basketball games
occer free games

I'm fond of your sharing. To me, they are useful tips. I learn lessons from your articles. I love to read posts and find new good pieces of advice. I can make use of them when I'm in trouble. Thank you for uploading p

Thúy said...

wow, great report post.Really thank you! Actually Cool.I really benefit from the article. Awesome.Looking ahead to studying more. Good report post.Thanks Again. .
miniclip games, a10 games to play, jogos para crianças

LINH NGUYEN said...

I concede, I have not been on this website page in quite a while... in any case it was another delight to see It is such an essential point and overlooked by such a variety of, even experts. experts. I thank you to help making individuals more mindful of conceivable issues. jogo io online
free online friv Games
play 2 player games

Hưng said...

I like to read your posts very much. They are so awesome. The articles contain plenty of knowledge and information. They are pieces of advice so that I can solve some problems. Would you mind uploading more posts?
free online games 2019
jogos friv
jogos 360 games

duy said...


Elsa and Rapunzel Princes Rivalry
Princesses Basketball Team
Yahoo Tennis
It’s very informative and you are obviously very knowledgeable in this area. You have opened my eyes to varying views on this topic with interesting and solid content.

Post a Comment