Monday 25 May 2015

プリパラ Candy Alamode / PriPara Candy opening + 北条そふぃ Sophie magnet

Hi everyone! On one of my more spontaneous adventures, I came across プリパラ candy! AKA the cutest anime ever! It cost me $5 (Way to overprice Japanese goods Australia!) ( ´͈ ॢꇴ  `͈)੭ु⁾⁾·°˖ᔆᵘᵗᵉᵏⁱ✧˖°



 As you can see, the packaging is soooo cute! I couldn't bring myself to open since it was too precious and expensive ヾ(´▽`;)ゝbut I opened it anyway~



It came with a free collectible magnet which was super small >< but I got Sophie anyways!


It doesn't quite stand out on my fridge though 
 
Look how cute the packaging is~ Japan never ceases to amaze me! 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Where did you buy it online?

duy said...

food games free

basketball free online
soccer games 2019

Your posts are exactly what I am looking for. They are informative and useful. I am able to learn more new things and knowledge. It's good if you upload articles frequently. Thank you for sharing tips and insight.currency convert

Thúy said...

Really looking forward to study more. Really Great.Wow, good blog article.Really thanks! Awesome.Thanks therefore significantly for the article post.Much thanks again. Really Cool.wow, wonderful blog post.Really thanks! Fantastic.Really informative post. Great.
miniclip 2019, a10 best free online game, Jogos para crianças 2019

LINH NGUYEN said...

io jogos net
friv 4 school
2player games online
Thanks for the blog filled with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. Now my task has become as easy as ABC

Hưng said...

I like to read your posts very much. They are so awesome. The articles contain plenty of knowledge and information. They are pieces of advice so that I can solve some problems. Would you mind uploading more posts?
free online games 2019
jogos friv
jogos 360 games

duy said...


QWOPTERZ
Princesses Basketball Team Cheerleader
Euro 2012 Free Kick
Gangaur Realtech is a professionally managed organisation specializing in real estate services where integrated services are provided by professionals to its clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying or investing in real estate.

Unknown said...

i am interestingly here. I discovered this board and I in discovering It genuinely supportive and it helped me out a great deal. I plan to present something back and help other people, for example, you helped me.
kizi free Games
jogos para crianças
friv 4 school

Post a Comment