Friday 16 January 2015

Mini Anime Figurine Unboxing! Gintama/Tales of Series~

❣◕ ‿ ◕❣ 
Hi everyone~ Yesterday I went to look for some small figurines and managed to find 2 figurine boxes! This is just a short review with a lot of pictures~One Tales of Series box, which has a random MC from one of the Tales of ____ games and one Gintama figurine [Movie ver. 2]  
Please forgive the backgrounds of my photos ;-; My room is full of things 
Gintama 銀魂 Be Forever Yorozuya Shinpachi 
I was actually looking for a Gintoki figurine but then I found Shinpachi and I love it! The cost of this is $17.50 and luckily, the store I went to had a clearance sale so it was only $6.95! I know its very expensive, which is why I get my figurines for whenever I travel to Asian countries since its much cheaper!


























Tales of Series - テイルズ オブ エクシリア/ Tales of Xillia - Milla Maxwelll
This box was one of those mystery boxes~ I was really really really hoping for a Tales of Zestiria [テイルズ オブ ゼスティリア] figurine or maybe a Tales of the Abyss [テイルズ オブ ジ アビス] So I kinda would say that I am a little disappointed that I didn't get my favourite, but Tales of Xillia is a good game as well so I guess this is okay~ I honestly wanted a male character though =3=  This figurine costs $12.50  




❣◕ ‿ ◕❣ 


0 comments:

Post a Comment